Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. The following terms, conditions, and notices apply to all visitors and users of this site. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations. In the event of a violation of these terms, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity. Contact us to learn more about Rocket Team Shop's terms and conditions.
Orders & Processing Time
Orders are billed upon checkout. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please be advised that when using a debit card, many banks have extra high-security measures. The bank may decline if your billing address information is not exact. If your debit card is declined, do not try again. Call (844) 390-5072 for further processing. Even if your card is declined and no funds are transferred, your bank may put a hold on the amount as standard procedures.
You will receive an email confirmation of your order after checkout. You will receive a second email once the order is in process and then a third email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
If for any reason you need to cancel or change your order, please do so immediately by either calling (844) 390-5072 or contacting us online.
All orders are subject to processing time and stock influx and usually ship within 1-12 business days. Please keep this in mind when selecting expedited shipping. After the order ships, you will receive an email confirmation of shipment with a tracking number.
All discounts, specials, and deals are applied ONLY by ordering directly through our website at checkout. Discounts, specials, and deals do not apply for phone orders.
Please be advised that processing times may vary depending on many factors, including, but not limited to influx of orders, time of year, inventory influx and availability, holidays, and natural disasters. For order status, questions, or concerns, please contact us. Once the order has shipped, the sender is not responsible for any delays in shipping.
- Please keep in mind a few things when considering shipping options:
- Most tracking numbers do not activate for 24 hours or more after shipment.
- UPS does NOT ship to PO Box addresses. If you need to ship to a PO Box, please select USPS postal service.
- All orders over $200 will need a signature required upon delivery. Be sure to select an address where you know that someone will be available to sign. If the shipper is unsuccessful after attempts at delivery, the customer is responsible for any additional shipping charges administered and for any delay in delivery.
- Expedited shipping options (Next-Day Air, Second Day Air, etc.,) do not take into account the number of days it takes to process the order.
- Canadian Orders: Please be advised that the shipping charges at checkout do not include any additional duties, taxes, or fees incurred by border patrol and customs. The receiver will be responsible for any additional fees. If the receiver refuses the order, the receiver is responsible for any additional fees in shipping.
- Lost or Stolen Items: We are not responsible for stolen items. If you choose to enter an address where no one will be present to collect the items, that is a risk you choose to take. You may select an address that is different from the billing address. Please consider doing so to prevent lost and stolen packages.
Free shipping and special offers apply to the continental US only.
At Rocket Team Sales Inc., we are mainly an online-based company. For the fastest assistance, it is best to contact us directly using our contact form.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
We stand by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Returns within 30 days of purchase may be sent back to the address stamped onto your packing slip. Please be advised that shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping charges are freight paid. Freight is the customer's responsibility. Any returns submitted are subject to denial. Acceptable returns include unopened and undamaged product only. Any returns that are damaged, dropped, misused, mishandled, abused, or otherwise uncared for will be rejected. All refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
You will NOT receive credit or refund for the cost of shipping. All returns must be made at your expense regardless of whether the item(s) are defective or not.
All returns and exchanges require a copy or original of the purchase slip. Please be sure when sending back any items that your contact information and order number are clearly and legibly seen. Send your return to the address stamped onto your packing slip.
- Unused product(s) can be returned or exchanged for product(s) of equal or lesser value.
- Seasonal items, sale items, and clearance items are non-returnable. No refunds or exchanges.
- For issues regarding purchases that are over 30 days, please contact the service department at the factory.
For any questions, concerns or more information, please contact Rocket Team Shop.
Laube Clippers are warrantied from the date of purchase to be free of mechanical, electrical, material, and workmanship defects for one year. This warranty does not apply to the blade or normal wearing (consumable) parts. Normal wearing parts include, but are not limited to, batteries, brushes, cords, levers, bearings, etc. The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from the following:
- Repairs or disassembly attempted by anyone other than an authorized service center.
- Negligence, improper maintenance, misuse, improper voltage or current, dropped product, exposure to water, extreme temperatures (under 40ºF or over 90ºF)
- Any alterations made to the tool.
- Damage due to coolant sprays.
- Damage due to excessive lubrication or oils seeping into motor compartments.
- Damage due to any other liquid or chemical.
- Damage due to accidents, fires, acts of war, natural disasters.
- Failure to provide proof of purchase/warranty card.
For any warranty work during the one-year period, return all components of the tool, freight paid, to the factory. For more information, please contact the service department at (805) 240-1300 ext. 4 or email us.
In no event shall Laube be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages from the sale or use of this equipment. This disclaimer applies during and after the term of the warranty. Laube disclaims any liability for any implied warranties regarding the merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose after the warranty.
All sales, clearance, and special offers are while supplies last and are non-returnable.
All pricing is subject to change without notice.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Kim Laube & Co., Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Kim Laube & Co., Inc. Copyright 1995-2016, Kim Laube & Co., Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Kim Laube & Co., Inc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of Kim Laube & Co., Inc. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kim Laube & Co., Inc.
Limitation of Liability
Kim Laube & Co., Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Kim Laube & Co., Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will Kim Laube & Co., Inc. be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages for use of this site or any other hyperlinked websites including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Kim Laube & Co., Inc. is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not apply to you.
We may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. Accordingly, this means we may terminate the authorization, rights, and license given in these Site Rules at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these Site Rules are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.